Hamworthy commercial gas boiler range training
This course is run over 1 day and is structured in a way that allows flexibility based on your experience.
The session will begin with a short presentation that provides an overview to the product range, specifications plus common hydraulic and control applications.
We will highlight the key installation and servicing requirements, including some handy hints and tips. We will always confirm with you any specific learning points you wish to focus on, this helps us personalise the majority of your training day.
Moving onto the practical training you will have the option to select from one or more of the following boilers:
- Stratton MK3 condensing wall hung boiler
- Purewell Variheat MK2 condensing cast iron boiler
- Wessex Modumax MK3 floor standing boiler
- Upton floor standing modular boiler
Based upon your experience and training requirements, you may wish to complete strip down and component removal of one or more of these appliances whilst we highlight some key service and maintenance items.
- Product range specification overview
- System and installation requirements
- Commissioning and service requirements including appliance strip down service
- Introduction to controls, configuration and fault codes
Who can attend:
This course is designed for heating engineers who hold relevant commercial gas accreditations. The day is flexible for varying levels of experience, whether you are brand new to Hamworthy products or are looking for some further knowledge and refresher training.
What you need to bring:
All tools and equipment are provided along with lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
How do I book onto a free Hamworthy training course?
We run this course throughout the year. Please speak to your Area Sales Manager about upcoming dates.