New boilers on old systems - hydraulic separation
This CIBSE approved CPD seminar covers new boilers on old heating systems - hydraulic design, a story of separation.
What will be covered?
This CIBSE approved CPD seminar looks at the hydraulic design options available when installing new boilers on old heating systems. Learn about the difference between Sealed 'v' Open Vented heating systems and how to assess and choose the best method of separating the primary and secondary circuits.
Who should attend?
This CPD seminar is suitable for those involved in plant room design and hydraulic layout, especially consultants and building service engineers.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Improved knowledge of hydraulic design
- Identify the challenges and find solutions to overcome common problems in plant room refurbishment projects
- Learn about the different methods of connecting new boilers to existing heating circuits
- Evaluate the pros and cons of different hydraulic design and separation methods
- Gain an understanding of low loss header sizing including a handy guide to take away
- Hamworthy CPDs count towards a CIBSE members annual CPD hours
- You will receive a certificate of attendance and self-assessment record.
Attending a CIBSE approved Hamworthy CPD seminar
We can offer our CIBSE approved CPD seminars online, or in person - at our site or yours. Our flexible approach means that we are able to tailor our training to suit your business. Each CPD seminar typically lasts 45 minutes to 1 hours. A lot of our customers choose to run these at lunchtime so that there is minimal disruption to the working day.
How to book?
Please speak to your Area Sales Manager to discuss booking one of our CIBSE approved CPD Courses