Introduction to heat pumps - technology and principles
Learn about the technology and principles behind heat pumps to help you with your system design and specification in this CIBSE approved CPD course.
What will be covered?
This CIBSE approved CPD seminar looks at the principles and technology of heat pumps in commercial buildings. Learn about correctly sizing a heat pump, the role of heat pumps in the UKs drive to net zero and how heat pumps could be used for building decarbonization.
Who should attend?
This CPD seminar is suitable for those involved in plant room design and hydraulic layout, especially consultants and building service engineers.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Improved knowledge of the principles underpinning the mechanics and operating of heat pump systems
- Understand the importance of correctly sizing heat pumps
- Learn about the different types of heat pump
- Review market drivers, industry bodies and regulations surrounding heat pumps in commercial buildings
- Hamworthy CPDs count towards a CIBSE members annual CPD hours
- You will receive a certificate of attendance and self-assessment record.
Attending a CIBSE approved Hamworthy CPD seminar
We can offer our CIBSE approved CPD seminars online, or in person - at our site or yours. Our flexible approach means that we are able to tailor our training to suit your business. Each CPD seminar typically lasts 45 minutes to 1 hours. A lot of our customers choose to run these at lunchtime so that there is minimal disruption to the working day.
How to book?
Please speak to your Area Sales Manager to discuss booking one of our CIBSE approved CPD Courses